- Product Details
Oil-X Plus Bio-System: Bioremediation for Oil Spills
Traditionally the removal of oil pollution is a very difficult and challenging process. Bioremediation technologies have been proven to be an effective way to remove organic contaminants from oil spill. It is possible for a contaminated site to be reopened and meet national and local standards in a few weeks or a few months.
Oil-X Plus Bioremediation System combines:
Oil-X - Eco-Friendly Degreaser and natural surfactants with emulsifying and dispersing effect
Microbial - high rate special blends of naturally-occurring microbes grown in carbon pellets
Our results have proven this combination to be a powerful, effective, and economical organic contaminants removal and soil restoration solution.
Oil-X provides the first line of attack, with the following features:
- Increase the absorption capacity of soil
- Enable the microbes entering the soil more easily and quickly to reach the contaminated areas
- Divide pollutants and contaminants into micros and increase millions of times more surface area exposure
- Serve as a starting food source for microorganisms, the microbial starts with a better environment for pollutant elimination
- As a continuous or permanent source of food, so micro-organisms can continue working for six months or longer
- Economical to Use.
- Exceeds EPA and OSHA Standards.
- Contains No Petroleum Solvents.
- Effective In A Wide Range of Applications.
- Cost Effective.
- Ready To Use.
- Environmentally Safe.
- Not Flammable.
- Low Alkaline pH Level = 10.
- No Organic Solvents.
- Does not release Harmful Vapors.
- No Acids.
- Non Toxic!
After initial contact of Oil-X with contaminants, Microbial quickly reaches the target and begins to convert oil into harmless byproducts such as carbon dioxide, oxygen and other useful enzymes. Water and some basic nutrients are needed to activate the Microbial grown inside the carbon pellets. Generally it takes 24 to 36 hours for the microbial to grow and propagate.
- Grown in 0.3-0.5 cm size carbon pellet with countless holes
- 1 teaspoon of Carbon Microbial is equivalent to the surface of a football field
- 1 pound of Carbon Microbial handle more than ten times more area than similar products
- 1 pound of Carbon Microbial can handle 15.3 cubic meters of waste water
|Before Treatment: Thick, Heavy Greasy layer with Foul Smell
|After Treatment: Grease Reduced and Smell Greatly Improved
The combination of Oil-X Plus Microbial has been proven to be an excellent and cost effective solution to achieve complete degradation of oil pollutants.